Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Cookstown, County Tyrone to recruit a Transport Planner for their expanding transport department.
Reporting Directly to the Transport Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible primarily for the planning and scheduling of Driver`s and their journeys.
* Formulate and control delivery schedules
* Plan and assign loads and routes to drivers whilst ensuring compliance to health and safety and drivers working time regulations
* Liaise and communicate with other departments
Ensure compliance to all transport regulations; tachographs, roadworthiness and condition of vehicles etc.
* Ensure all fleet inspections are carried out as per legislative requirements
* Ensure efficient and cost effective use of the KDM fleet
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure
* Good organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving skills
* Previous experience in the hire industry and plant equipment would be advantageous
Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
Please send CV via the link
If interested please send CV via the link