Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf our our client - a busy freight / logistics company located in Mallusk client who is looking for a Transport Supervisor.
Applicants should be a highly organised analytic thinker with good oral and written communication skills. You must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines under pressure
The work environment is team oriented and very fast paced, it will cover covering air, sea and road freight
* Ensure implementation day-to-day activities of transportation.
* Supervise workloads, schedule, tasks, and other related functions.
* Maintain and manage all databases relating to transportation activities.
* Ensure compliance of safety standards in transportation functions.
* Ensure maintenance of vehicles in good running condition.
* Handle loading and unloading operations.
* Initiate cost efficiency measures in transportation operations.
* Implement environmental laws, procedures, and processes.
* Build internal and external customer relationships.
* Manage, supervise, and monitor fleet operations
* CPC Transport Planning Qualification
* Experience as a Transportation Manager, Shipping Manager, or similar role
* Experience of import / export
* Experience of supervising staff
* Solid knowledge of supply chain management
* Experience preparing and tracking orders
* Familiarity with logistics software
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong problem-solving abilities
The salary for this role will be decided at interview - based on experience
Please send CV via the link