Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Transportation Services Administrator for our Belfast client.
The role will require the person to assist in the daily operation of the business in the area of gas transportation services, application of Network Code processes and facilitating full gas supply competition.
* Responsibility for the processing of all requests from gas suppliers to permit customers to switch gas supplier within agreed timescales.
* To facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of information to suppliers to meet Network Code and industry requirements.
* Operation of the purpose-built internal company systems for customer switching activities.
* Provide a high level of service and ensure equitable treatment to all gas suppliers operating in the company licence area.
* Liaison with gas suppliers and other internal departments to resolve issues or queries relating to gas transportation.
* Assist with other administrative duties within the Transportation Services department as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
* Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to corporate objectives.
* Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
* Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
* Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
* Must have 5 GCSEs to include English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner at all times
* Comprehensive IT skills - proficient with Microsoft Office Packages
* Organised and Methodical
The successful candidate will work the company office hours which is Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
The salary for the role is between £15,800 and £16,600 - depending on background
Please send CV via the apply link