About You, aka Travel Lover:
You love travel and you're passionate about new destinations in far-flung corners of the globe. Additionally you can sell, using your natural ability for rapport building and developing an understanding of the customer in a short time frame. We urge you to read on if the opportunity appeals to personally investigate as part of your job such places as Jamaica, Las Vegas, The Seychelles, Dubai, China and Thailand.
About your potential new employer:
The company has been going over 4 decades with a dedicated customer network and a loyal work force at the forefront of this family run business. Not only do they offer bespoke training and personal career development, teams have the freedom to not only sell, but also experience the best available products on the market.
About your dream position:
- Creating tailor made itineraries to suit your customer's needs in a face to face environment
- The more you sell the more you earn
- Offering exceptional customer service; your customers will want to keep coming back to you when they book their next holiday
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner, understanding your customer's needs
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
What you'll need to succeed:
- We are looking for candidates with a minimum 1 year travel sales experience ideally in a retail environment. Sales experience from a non-travel background but combined with strong travel knowledge will also be considered
- A genuine interest and passion for travel is essential
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
What's on offer to the successful applicant:
- Competitive salary with excellent uncapped bonus
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
If you have a real love for travel, new destinations, curiosity about hotel chains and airline carriers then please call Stephen or Colleen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"