I have an opportunity for an Trolley Retrieval Charge Hand role based in Ikea Reading, £8.75 per hour temporary to perm role, 5 out of 7 days working various shifts that can be 7 till 4 or 1 till 10.00.
The Temporary Worker will work as a Trolley Retrieval Charge Hand tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
1. Deal with timesheet authorisation and monitoring other colleague`s, during the absence of the line manager.
2. Collect abandoned trolleys from specific routes, including flexing your route to cover holidays for colleagues.
3. Return trolleys to customer stores and liaise with customer personnel.
4. Retrieve trolleys from a range of environments including water e.g. canals, rivers, ponds.
5. Carry out audits, inspections and maintenance of trolleys at customer sites when required.
6. Collect roll cages from customer sites and return to customer or Wanzl depots.
7. Input accurate and timely information on collections, deliveries and timesheets into mobile IT devices such as hand-held tablets.
8. Abide by the safe working procedures of a trolley retrieval engineer.
9. Any other tasks as requested by your supervisor, which are consistent with the purpose of the role and needs of the customer.
To fulfil this role, candidates should have:
1. Full driving license
2. Driving experience
3. Customer relationship experience (liaising with customers during the course of your role)
4. Physical capability to lift and move trolleys manually
If this sounds like the role for you call Khesha today on 0118 9588990 or email to discuss further