Required: Full UK driving licence held for more than 12 months
Seeking an experienced Truck Technician to maximise the life of the customer's heavy vehicle tyres.
You will be field-based and required to travel to jobs across the area.
Working remotely from a van within a defined portfolio of customers you will attend sites to maintain and service the tyres on their heavy goods vehicles.
Hours: 47.5 hours per week (Monday - Saturday)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting fleets of commercial vehicles
- Carrying out routine service work and completing electronic records
- Replacing tyres on a range of heavy goods vehicles
- Attending roadside breakdowns
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering outstanding customer service
- Working flexibly to complete the work required within your customer portfolio
- Entry to the Truck Technician role requires 2 years experience in a similar type of role.
- Able to work autonomously to a high standard
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of organisational skills
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
- Full UK driving licence held for more than 12 months
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Life Assurance / Death in Service Benefit
- Discretionary Bonus
- Voluntary benefits including holiday trading, childcare vouchers, discounts at over 1,600 UK retailers, employee purchase scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, health care benefits plan, gym discount, and much more.
If you are interest, Please apply with your CV.