Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a permanent Tyre Fitter.
To assemble a range of tyres onto rims for commercial forklift vehicles using commercial tyre presses.
This role will at times require manual handling of tyres; therefore applicants should consider this and must be physically capable of handling various sizes and weights of tyres and rims.
The successful applicant will also be required and flexible to work within other Warehouse facilities belonging to the Group, this will include general actives and duties associated with warehouse operative work such as -the receipt, storage picking and despatch of orders, using such mechanical aids as necessary and conforming to ISO 9001 Quality standard.
This post may involve overtime and on occasion working at our other locations to cover for holidays etc.
* Commercial tyre fitting
* Operating a mechanical Tyre Press Machine
* Undertake Tyre Fitting duties in accordance with Procedures/Work Instructions, adhering to Health & Safety rules.
* Offloading containers and palletising using a forklift truck
* Undertake warehouse duties in accordance with procedures/work Instructions
* Processing and preparing customer orders
* Checking incoming loads for damaged goods and discrepancies
* Signing in and labelling goods
* Checking documentation against goods received and despatched
* Adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
* Working on different sites as and when the need arises.
* Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures and maintain a high level of Health and Safety standards.
* 6 months commercial tyre fitting experience
& Forklift Licence -Counter Balance
* Physically Fit and able for Manual Handling Work
* Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate in English.
* Flexible and available to work over-time as required
Competitive salary - Please send your CV via the link