Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting a Tyre Fitter / Warehouse Operative on behalf of our Belfast client. The role is for a fixed period of 6 months.
To assemble a range of tyres on to rims for commercial forklift vehicles using commercial tyre presses. This role will at times require manual handling of tyres, therefore applicants should consider this and must be physically capable of handling various sizes and weights of tyres and rims.
The successful applicant will also be required and flexible to work within other Warehouse facilities belonging to the Group, this will include general actives and duties associated with warehouse operative work such as -the receipt, storage picking and despatch of orders, using such mechanical aids as necessary and conforming to ISO 9001;2015 Quality standard.
This post may involve overtime and on occasion working at other locations to cover holidays etc.
* Operating a mechanical Tyre Press Machine
* Undertake Tyre Fitting duties in accordance with Procedures/Work Instructions
* Adhering to Health & Safety rules and procedures.
* Offloading containers and palletising using a forklift truck
* General Housekeeping duties
* Undertake warehouse duties in accordance with procedures/work Instructions
* Verifying incoming deliveries, number of pallets/boxes to be unloaded
* Checking incoming loads for damaged goods and discrepancies
* Checking documentation against goods received and despatched
* Working on different sites as and when the need arises.
* To ensure compliance with company policies & procedures and maintain a high level of Health and Safety standards.
Please note that the above job criteria is not a full exhaustive list and the post-holder may be subject to other & further duties.
Essential Short-Listing Criteria
* 6 months commercial tyre fitting experience
* Forklift Counterbalance Licence
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Physically Fit and able for Manual Handling Work
* Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate in English.
* Flexible and available to work over-time as required
If you are interested in this role, please click on the link and send your CV via the apply link