Remote - Required to meet at the Cambridge office once a week.
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Program Manager. This is a remote contract role for 4 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training.
Up to £437.00 per day depending on skills and experience.
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Full-time role with flexible working hours.
- It is expected to have some overlap with US hours for at least two days of the week.
- There will be a daily standup over Microsoft Teams during UK hours.
- Working from home is preferred, with weekly in person contacts at our offices in Cambridge
- You'll need to demonstrate how such a setup will contribute to the success of the project.
- Supporting designing and bringing to life the current website used for the internal engineering community and building a html newsletter template.
UI Developer Requirements:
- User Interface Design
- At least three years of modern web development experience, ideally in a startup environment where a wide variety of skills is usually essential
- You need to be a self-starter and go-getter
- We'll look to you for suggestions and delivery
- This is not a role where you'll be told all the minutiae of what to do
- We expect you to ask pertinent questions, and deliver on what you commit to do
Deadline for applications: Friday 25th October at 11:30am