A local Transport and Logistics company that we work with are currently on the look-out for a UK Domestic Planner to join their busy and experienced team of people.
The company was founded in 1976 and provides supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day. They have offices in over 80 locations and so if you are someone who has a passion for working in large organisations, then look no further!
As a UK Domestic planner you have the responsibility for monitoring the day to day running of all vehicles, planning and making adjustments and ensuring the daily plan in place is carried out in the most cost -effective method in order to provide the best possible service to both internal and external customers.
In order to immediately be considered for the position you must possess the following attributes:
- GCSE Maths and English (C grade)
- 2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of UK and Ireland geography with planning skills and ability to plan route times efficiently
- Knowledge of driver's hours and WTD rulings
- Knowledge of logistics & commercial transport
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
If successful the company are offering you the following attractive starting salary and benefits:
- Salary £25-30k per annum
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Entry into the company pension
... plus much more!
To be immediately considered for the position, please click the ''apply'' button below.
Interviews are currently being arranged and so do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
If you would like any more information about the position, please contact Louise on 07483 369520