Seeking an enthusiastic and hard working person to join the expatriate tax team situated in Guildford.
The company specialism in expatriate and global mobility tax consulting services for corporate and private clients.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to support our Expatriate Tax Services team.
This is a great opportunity for a professional with strong relationship management skills to step up and take charge of a diverse and highly challenging range of clients. You will be part of the UK team focused on the financial services market. Clients range from global organisations to private equity houses and hedge funds.
- Provide high quality advice: cross border, expatriate tax, estate tax planning, investment advice, tax structuring, federal, state and local tax.
- Support business wining activities
- Manage and deliver on projects and work to further develop the firms client list
- Manage and act as a mentor to junior members of your team
Skills and attributes for success
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong team relationships
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
To qualify for this role, you must have
- Experience as an expatriate tax practitioner