Our client in a Lloyd's syndicate and they are urgently recruiting for an experienced Operations Analyst to join their Operations team
You will need @ 3 years experience within Underwriting Operations and be a VERY confident Excel user - including formulas, pivot tables and have the ability to analyse and manipulate and present data
They are looking specifically for candidates who are confident in Lloyd's reporting and working with regulatory returns and in dealing with Market Reform Contracts
This is a very varied role which will have an impact across the whole business!
Some of your duties will consist of
- Produce and submit regulatory returns including but not limited to terrorism, acquisition costs, tax, coverage and territory data requests, electronic placing and performance data
- Liaise with the BI and Exposure Management teams to obtain the data required
- Complete data cleansing/transformation and format into return forms/templates
- Assist underwriting teams with queries and data issues including policy entry, peer review and electronic placing
- Assist in providing accurate management information to underwriting teams, senior management and committees
- Liaise with underwriting teams and third party partners to improve data quality
- Management of data tables, e.g. Broker, deductions and trade codes
You will also have the opportunity to work on upcoming projects too
They are looking for someone with strong mathematical and analytical skills along with the ability to manipulate and interpret data to form conclusions.
If you are looking for the next step in your Operations career and have the relevant experience in Operations within a Lloyd's Underwriters then please apply now.