Ungraded Operative (Evening shifts) - Standlake
Hourly rate: 9.75ph rising to £10.05 after completed probation.
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday Evening shift!
The following is a list of core responsibilities to be completed by the jobholder. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines as outlined above
- Work with the Ungraded Manager and other operatives to ensure that product is received correctly and is ready for receipt by production, when required.
- It also involves speaking to drivers on the phone and a large amount of work on the computer it is important to be computer literate.
- Ensure product is loaded with the correct paperwork and the correct procedures are followed in that process.
- Ensure that pedestrian zones are adhered to (walkways, product zones etc.)
- Ensure pre start checks are complete, up-to-date, and accurate.
- Ability to work at heights this role involves going up on the high reach trucks to the top of the racking in the warehouse.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste, and suggest improvements to the line manager.
- Stock control. The jobholder may be required to count , record and report stock levels.
- Be mindful of product quality, integrity and traceability. Ensure work is completed to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed. Report any concerns to the relevant line manager
If this is something of interest please apply online.