Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a University Programs Recruiter and Early in Career Program Manager,
This is a contract role to start ASAP initially until 30th June 2021 with to extend.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will likely require some regular onsite presence at our client's Reading offices once restrictions ease.
Our University Recruiting team searches for talent from top universities to build products for our client's future.
This role focuses on delivering an amazing candidate experience for our UK campus talent pipeline to help us compete to win in this new Era and has the mandate of hiring the best talent in the Apprentice, Intern, Graduate and MBA space; as well as delivering an amazing intern program experience.
We are looking for a University Recruiting specialist to deliver an amazing hiring experience to lead this transformation. This role focuses on planning and executing candidate assessment centers for our apprentice, intern and graduate hiring events that deliver an excellent candidate experience; and running an inspiring intern program that ensures these talent pipelines have an amazing experience while working with our client.
- Organising and hosting assessment centres - deliver an outstanding candidate experience and close on the highest quality candidates to ensure we hire the best in the market, while delivering feedback to those who do not receive offers from us. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Own, plan, develop and execute internship program. Deliver feedback to the business and HR from our intern communities on their experiences each cycle, build on this feedback for continual improvement in our program.
- Strategic advisory - consultative trusted advisor with both our business and HR stakeholders on best practice for early in career assessment; build strong connections with key HR, GTA and business stakeholders in the company.
- Follows mandated embedded diversity steps in hiring process and meets diversity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manages to agree service level agreement (SLA) throughout process.
- Consistently achieves KPIs including productivity, time-to-hire and quality-of-hire metrics.
- Understands local legal situation regarding contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination laws.
- Contribute and collaborate as a positive member of the Recruiting team, supporting team members and assisting others in their success.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Influencing for Impact
Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
- Related University recruiting experience: passion for placing candidates; significant experience interviewing and closing candidates at all levels.
- Program Management experience: ability to create, develop and execute internship or similar Early in Career programs.
- Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross-group collaboration, and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and sell Microsoft culture and business initiatives.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often-ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously.
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for recruiting, such as attainment against annual hiring plans, diversity goals, and cost/time-to-hire standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 27th April 2021 (although please submit your application ASAP)