Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced University Recruiting Specialist for Engineering.
This is role is required from April 2021 on an initial 6 month contract.
The salary offered is up to £70,000 per annum (depending on experience).
There will be a requirement for some onsite presence at our client's offices in Paddington once they reopen as well as some travel, although the role will be based remotely to start with.
This role focuses on building the campus talent pipeline for our client's organization to help them compete to win in this new Era and has the mandate of hiring the best talent in the UG space.
A University Recruiter has to have a passion for telling our client's story and will be the key talent generator at top targeted Universities and Schools in Europe. You will lead pivotal company presentations at these key universities, build long-term partnerships whilst engaging with our client's executives on campus.
- Campus Strategy - Deliver a proactive, innovative candidate sourcing strategy for Europe
- Campus Engagement -Implement campus engagement strategy which serves to tell our client's Story on Campus; Execute engaging company presentations and other targeted activities that drive interest in our client, UG and Intern roles
- Candidate identification and tracking - Attract, track, report and close on the highest quality candidates creating a pipeline of talent to fulfil our client's hiring needs. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Candidate sourcing and identification - Attracting and closing the highest quality candidates, Candidate generation plans for Europe; Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and a quality execution standpoint.
- Account or program management experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in creating candidate pipelines with a proven track record of hiring success.
- Experience in delivering results through influencing indirect working groups with effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
Our client has placed particular emphasis on the following requirements;
- Demonstrable Recruiting experience
- Experience pro-actively sourcing candidates on LinkedIn etc.
- Ideally experience within University recruiting
Deadline for applications: Friday 17th March