Do you enjoy the art of furniture making? If the answer is yes then we have an exciting new opportunity that can`t be missed. Brook Street are working with a market leader in furniture manufacturing and seeking to hire an experienced upholsterer to be part of a hugely successful team based in North Lincolnshire.
It will be your duty to ensure their bespoke products are finished to the highest standard in the given time scale for customer satisfaction.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Making/ cutting patterns
- Applying foam and cut fabric to wooden framework in the assembly of hand crafted furniture
- Measure and cut fabric to precise sizes.
- Upholster and fit the covers to the furniture.
The Successful Candidate:
- The candidate will ideally have at least 5 years upholstering experience
- Previous knowledge on tailored and bespoke furniture
- Someone who can work well on their own but most importantly part of a team
- Flexibility and diversity to adapt to each project
If you are a hard worker who is committed to quality craftsmanship, we encourage you to apply for this position for a chance to join their ever growing team.
For more information please call Chanelle at Brook Street Lincoln on 01522 528115