US Marketing Co-Ordinator - Trade
To assist in improving our internal communication among US sales staff and externally support the business to our US trade customers and international agents.
-To keep the annual US marketing plan updated and act as the main contact point for all US marketing requests, both internally and externally.
-Working with the in-house brand and graphic design teams to create briefs and project manage the development of all US promotional marketing literature; including catalogues, Point of Sale, leaflets and flyers etc.
-Brief and manage external printers for production of US marketing collateral.
-Research, write content and create monthly trade mailers for US based reps and customers using Mailchimp.
-Write copy for news stories to publish on the US consumer brand website and to keep content on media websites updated on a monthly basis.
-Collaborate with Product Managers and US marketing team to build sales promotions and develop product communication, to include seasonal flyers.
-Working closely with the US team to plan sales meetings, open weeks, trade shows and PR events, and create supporting marketing materials.
-Working with external media to follow up on press launches and product placements (in newspapers, magazines, digital, TV) and send out product samples when needed, acting as the main US media contact point.
-Create monthly round-up of PR activity press clipping and features.
-Create and circulate press releases to US trade magazines across our brands following product launch.
-Write monthly global brand newsletters for four brands, to include seasonal and topical stories.
Degree in Business or Marketing.
Minimum of one year working in an office environment and ideally within a marketing department.
Skills and competencies
- Experience of Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word & Excel) essential.
- Passionate about creating interesting marketing campaigns.
- Superb copy writing skills with a flair for design and creativity.
- Can multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to create exciting digital mailers, targeted to different audiences using Mailchimp (with previous experience of Mailchimp ideally).
- Possesses excellent language and proofreading skills.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders; including ability to work remotely with US team, based overseas.
- Practices superior time management and takes ownership of projects.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Some working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ideally some experience of writing press releases for media contacts.
-Experience of Trade Marketing and working with print houses.
-Ideally an active interest in related topics such as design, homewares, food and fashion.
Contact Rebecca Redhead on 0151 2426090 or send your CV