An exciting opportunity has become available working for a Government body as a User Support Agent in Westminster. The assignment will be for 3 months and the pay rate is £13.89 per hour.
We are looking for motivated support agents to lead a programme user support service, dealing with a range of queries from local authorities, academy trusts and schools about the digital devices and the programme as a whole.
- Problem solving: Identify problems quickly to find the root cause of issues and come up with improvements.
- Decision making: Pay attention to detail and make timely, accurate decisions.
- Working flexibly and adapting to change: Frequently adapt and respond to evolving user needs and be able to support improvements to processes and ways of working.
- Collaboration: Communicate effectively, engaging well with team members.
- Prioritising a workload and ensuring visibility: Manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks effectively, bringing visibility to the greatest needs.
- Computer literacy: Strong computer literacy skills.
- Reporting and data input
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply.