An exciting opportunity has opened up working as a User Support Lead for a Government body in Westminster. The role is a 3 month, temporary contract with the view to extend. The pay rate is £16.52 per hour.
The successful candidate will lead a programme user support service, dealing with a range of escalated and complex queries from local authorities, academy trusts and schools about the digital devices and the programme as a whole. We are looking for someone who has experience in managing a user support function / managing an IT service desk.
You must have experience in identifying problems with processes or issues with the user journey that is making the user experience painful, who is then able to take the initiative to amend and improve the experience. You must also be able to work collaboratively with the support agents and the wider team to represent and be an advocate for the needs and trends coming in through support, reporting on these trends as needed.
Other key skills include:
-The ability to pay attention to detail and make timely, accurate decisions, analyse complex and evolving problems to identify the route cause of issues and work flexibly to adapt processes and ways of working as the delivery need / user needs evolve.
-Experience of using a ticketing tool like Zendesk or similar would be beneficial, though not essential.
- Problem solving: Analyse complex and evolving problems quickly to identify the root causes of issues and come up with improvements
- Decision making: Pay attention to detail and make timely, accurate decisions.
- Working flexibly and adapting to change: Frequently adapt and respond to evolving user and business needs to identify and improve processes and ways of working that support the team.
- Leadership and collaboration: Communicate effectively with the team and stakeholders to develop and improve performance, upskilling teams as required.
- Prioritising a workload and ensuring visibility: Manage a diverse and heavy workload to prioritise and bring visibility to the greatest needs.
- Computer literacy: Strong computer literacy skills.
If this role sounds like something you are looking for, please apply.