Brook Street Recruitment is working with our County Antrim client to recruit a new Van Driver for their expanding company.
The role will invole travelling to various locations to deliver stock and also involves working in the warehouse.
The hours are Monday to Friday based and there is no evening work involved, however flexibility with hours will be required to manage the business.
* To deliver our products on time to the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
* To build a good rapport with the customers shop floor personnel
* To liaise with the office in any matters which may arise in the kabancourse of delivering, as soon as possible
* To replenish racks/bins as per the company procedure and to ensure the presentation/appearance of the kanban is of a very high standard.
* To build and retail good product knowledge
* To ensure the company uniform is worn at all times and is in a clean condition.
* To be available for and competent at general warehouse duties as and when required.
* Team work with other areas of the business; office and warehouse is crucial to ensure a smooth operation.
* You will be required to perform any reasonable duty that your line manager requests of you which is not necessarily listed
* Applicants must have a drivers licence
* Must have at least three year's experience in a similar role
* Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
* Good time management skills
* Must be flexible to work across other areas
* Must be PC Literate
To apply please send CV via the link