Brook Street Birmingham are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Administrator to carry out a varied set of tasks on behalf of a busy dealership situated in the Tamworth area.
A large dealership are seeking someone with previous Sales/ or exposure to a Vehicle Administrator position within a similar setting in order to meet the roles demands.
The successful candidate will be well organised, have outstanding interpersonal & communication skills and be on board to deliver the best customer experience possible.
As a Vehicle Administrator you will have the responsibility of ordering and management of stock, Processing and preparing vehicle paperwork, organisation of registering new vehicles and taxing.
This role is a permanent position, only apply if you have experience in:
- VSB (Vehicle Stock Books)
- Pushing lines to POS (Point of Sale)
- Invoicing sold cars
- Bringing P/ex into stock, HPI etc.
- Sales Reporting sold cars on Manufactures system
- Taxing Cars on RAV & DVLA for used cars
- Bringing new cars into stock from Consignment notes
- Writing out deal files for stock cars
- Splitting files once delivered
For more information please contact Shamara Richards