Vehicle Mobile Maintenance Technician
Location : Mobile around Merseyside area
Must have full UK Clean Drivers Licence.
Salary : £25,766
To conduct motor vehicle repairs at roadside. Need to be qualified to NVQ Level 2 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent & be sufficiently experienced to be able to work alone at customers premises. The technician shall undertake all classes of skilled work including inspection, maintenance, repair and service of all types of vehicular, non-vehicular mechanical aids and components.
Key Skills required for this role:
- Desirable to be able to drive D1 category
- 1 Year+ Experience in working in a similar role
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology
- Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties
- Computer literate
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities:
-Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components
- Welding and metal working, if authorised
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment, if authorised.
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties, when suitably qualified
- Take charge of stores serving less than 60 staff
- Control, as directed the work of Assistant Technicians, Workshop Assistance, and Apprentice Technicians.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Worksop Assistant as required
- May be required to substitute the Technician in Charge
Working Hours : Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm 37.5 hours per week
Large list of Benefits including :
Free TV and phone packages
Motor Breakdown Cover
Buy more Holidays
+ Many more
If this sounds like yourself please contact Rebecca on 01512426090 or Send your CV