Vehicle Sales Administrator - £20k - £24k depending on experience
Are you an experienced Vehicle Administrator?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and an outgoing personality?
Are you looking for a company with genuine progression, bonus schemes and excellent training?
Brook Street is pleased to be working with a highly successful, family run multi-franchise group of dealerships. Our client has won many awards in the automotive industry, including many from the manufacturers they partner with.
Due to continued success, our client is looking to expand their team by employing an experienced Vehicle Sales Administrator at their busy Portsmouth Dealership. This is a key role within the group and you will be fully trained with fantastic career opportunities within the company.
Who's right for the job?
You will be an experienced vehicle administrator with knowledge of taxing and pre-registering vehicles. You'll be professional and efficient with good attention to detail, have experience with working on all makes of vehicle and be a good team player.
Any experience in motor sales administration would be beneficial: in particular, handling vehicle registration and licensing through AFRL, used car stock admin, vehicle taxation, invoicing and monitoring order progress through the factory, delivery and completion of handover packs for customers/clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be well presented & smart in appearance.
- Will have a friendly & outgoing personality.
- Will have good customer service skills.
- Will be target driven.
- Will be enthusiastic and motivated.
- Will be reliable and proactive.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Invoicing customers and dealers for vehicles purchased and sold.
- Logistics working alongside the buying team to organise the collection and purchase of vehicles.
- Updating various Excel spread sheets with incoming and outgoing vehicle movements.
- Allocate registration numbers and taxation for new vehicles and ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed promptly and accurately.
- Ensuring the correct handover, follow up and prospecting procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategies to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Various other admin duties.
What's in it for you?
Our client's fantastic benefits include an excellent training programme and genuine career progression opportunities. In addition, for your hard work, you will receive a salary depending on experience between £20k and £25k. In addition, you will receive bonus incentives, company pension scheme, 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), high street discounts and childcare vouchers.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben G at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to Ben.Grice (at) brookstreet.co.uk.