Are you a Vehicle Technician based near Camberley (Surrey), working for a mainstream dealership but looking to move into a family run garage? Do you have extensive working knowledge of BMW and diagnostics? Do you live locally to Camberley? If you answered yes to those, then read on....
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful family run BMW and MINI dealership based near Camberley. They are looking to recruit a trustworthy and hardworking Vehicle Technician to join their small team, starting as soon as possible.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
1 Saturday per month 9am-1pm
Salary: up to £35,000
- Repairing vehicles (BMW and MINI)
- Maintaining wear and tear on vehicles
- Keeping regular communication with customers including updating them on the status of their vehicle
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify faults
- Any other responsibilities as required
- Expertise working with BMW vehicles
- Strong working knowledge of vehicle diagnostics
- Qualified Vehicle Technician
- Local to Camberley
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with service)
- Free on-site parking
- Basic pension scheme
This brilliant Surrey based repair garage is looking for a new Vehicle Technician to start as soon as possible, although they will wait for the right candidate! To be considered, please apply now and we will be in touch should you fit the above requirements. For more information please contact Sian G on 01483 700 500.