The right candidate will be required to make, install, repair, replace or modify the seats, upholstery, roof and door linings, interior trim and floor coverings on a broad range of Classic and Modern vehicles.
They would ideally hold a minimum of 2yrs+ experience as a trimmer within the automotive industry.
As a Vehicle trimmer / stripper you will be required too;-
* Hold a valid UK driving licence.
* Remove old coverings or fittings from vehicles and take new measurements.
* Select, measure and cut out pieces of fabric, vinyl or leather using shears or electric cutting tools.
* Fit trim into any vehicles.
* Refit, align and check window winding mechanisms, door locks and other interior parts.
* Waterproof and dustproof vehicles using weather strips and draught sealers.
* Manufacture work according to drawings and sketches.
* Have great hand-eye co-ordination.
* Have great communication skills both written and verbal.
Please contact Lisa on 01483 700 500 or email your cv