Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a UI / UX Artist. This is a contract role based in London Paddington until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training.
Salary: Up to £179.00 per day depending on experience
VFX Artist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating in-game particle effects
- Ensuring that Effects are setup correctly in the level
- Creating Effects from concept to completion for different gameplay requirements
- Contributing to content creation workflow and tool development for the VFX team
- Working collaboratively with the Art/Design/Engineering disciplines to support and resolve artistic challenges.
- Developing a good understanding of the Art direction and create effects to support the vision.
- Creating Effects to realistic budgets and take ownership of the memory and performance costs of your effects.
- Fixed - core hours 10-4 must be available for meetings and general support
- Candidate will be expected to work independently in Paddington.
- Working with a larger team remotely- VFX team in Twycross- working closely to deliver digital effects.
- Travelling to Twycross occasional, twice a month
VFX Artist Requirements:
- A professional portfolio or VFX blog
- Experienced at least one full project cycle as a VFX Artist for Current Gen Games or Film Production.
- More than 2 years Game development or Film VFX production experience
- Experience of creating real-time particle effects in game engines like Unreal or Unity.
- Good knowledge of content creation packages (Real-time VFX Engines/Houdini/Maya/After Effects/etc)
- Some knowledge of programming languages such as Python/HLSL
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 16th October at 12:00pm