I am recruiting for an experienced Video Editor/Videographer, based in a beautiful Shropshire setting southeast of Telford (ability to drive a must). They are offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience with fantastic career opportunities.
As the marketing agencies experienced Creative Video Editor/Videographer you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing video for their clients and occasionally for internal purposes. As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play a key role in the success of their clients and the business directly.
This will be a full time office based role and will involve you collaborating with different departments internally as you will be working on multiple campaigns with a volume of clients at any one time, with all areas of the agency working towards the same end goal.
You will be meeting with clients at their required location, this will involve UK travel and occasional international (Europe) travel too.
You will be joining a highly successful (multi-million pound turnover) family owned and run marketing agency who have not been around for years but for decades! They offer a number of different services to a large portfolio of clients within the UK and Internationally, 95% are B2B and they are very successful within the Logistics/Manufacturing sectors.
If you are looking to work for a large corporate marketing agency, this IS NOT for you, if you want to work hard and be rewarded for the high-quality work you and your team produce, READ ON!
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Take responsibility for the development of a Junior Video Editor
- Capture studio-quality video on location
- Take a brief to grasp production team's needs and specifications
- Create/review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity
- Plan the shoot with the account management team and the client
- Regularly collaborate with digital marketing team
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired
- Edit footage in post-production
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film, Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy for each client
- Work with the account managers and sales team to help in the preparation of video proposals
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency
- DUE TO LOCATION AND THE REQUIREMENT TO TRAVEL TO CLIENT SITES, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE
- Flexibility to travel in Europe on the odd occasion (post covid)
- 3+ years' experience as a Video Editor/Videographer (Ideally within an agency environment)
- High level of experience of using video and editing equipment
- Proficient in Final Cut, Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Animation design skills would be a plus
- Demonstrable video editing ability
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organised, excellent strategist with exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels of staff and clients
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive and negotiable basic salary/package + a quarterly bonus
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, rises yearly up to 33 days
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***