Job Title: Visiting Officer
Locations: Ashford and Ebbsfleet
Salary: £10.73 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am -5pm
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
You will need to be self-motivated, and prepared to work across a range of duties, these could include
- Submitting reports of findings to administrative staff.
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly.
- Resolving issues/queries or escalating to a line manager as necessary
- You must have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as basic IT skills.
- You may be required to attend the odd meeting, pick up documents, so "welfare checks" can be made, making sure everything is running smoothly.
- Will be given hire cars for the visits, but will not be able to take them home at weekends.
- Will be issued laptops, which means visits to the office in Ashford/Ebbsfleet will be less frequent.
- Must be a U.K National - hold a valid UK passport.
- UK manual driving license.