Job Title - Visiting Officer
Location - UK Based (Grimsby/Immingham)
Pay Rate - £10.73 per hour
Must have a full UK driving licence as this job will involve travelling (car will be provided)
Mon to Friday working hours
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to serve the Government and your Country.
The role has two distinct parts; the processing and issuing of the Temporary Storage approval which will be solely office based and the other involving follow up visit to the Traders premises to assure the security and suitability of the site.
Staff will receive desk-based training followed by coaching on an on-going basis
Brook Street are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. Our client is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace where all our people can bring their whole selves to work and perform at their best
To meet the anticipated increase in Temporary Storage applications, a revised approval process which will use a risk matrix to determine the method of processing will be implemented. These staff will operate that revised approval process in accordance with BF policy and standard operating procedures.
A team of officers who will visit the premises of low risk traders after their approval has been granted to assess assure the security and suitability of the site and submit reports of their findings to administrative staff. As these officers will be deployed nationally the post will require occasional overnight stays and you will need to hold a full UK Driving License
These roles are Reserved. You;
- must: Hold a full UK and valid passport;
- must : Hold a full UK Driving licence (car will provided)
- must: be able to provide all ID documents we need to complete your pre-employment screening and security clearance. These roles are subject to CTC (counter terrorist check) clearance.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- a strong sense of personal ethics and integrity;
- they enjoy interacting with colleagues, members of the public and external stakeholders;
- the ability to build relationships and thrive working as part of a team;
- a desire to develop.
Pay Rates & Benefits
- National - £10.73 per hour + 34 days holiday accrual.
- Uniforms will also be provided.
Full-time. Monday to Friday 09:00am - 5:00 pm
Please apply now to avoid dissapointment