Our global IT client is looking for a Visual Merchandising Project Manager. Primary responsibility is managing the overall full-cycle visual merchandising in-store execution process, with emphasis on the development and production of visual merchandising assets for select UK Retail Accounts. The Project Manager will use Smartsheet to create project plans, listing each activity, owners, and due dates and oversee all deliverables. They will work with Partner Marketing Managers, Retail Partners, Third Party Labor companies, Production Vendors, and other Business Partners.
* Develop and maintain production schedules and project calendar.
* Monitoring and reporting progress towards production schedules to hold owners accountable.
* Managing and coordinating POP & display creative assets, shipping schedules, store lists, kitting materials, etc.
* Routing creative from agency to production vendor.
* Collecting and compiling feedback from MSFT to route back to production vendor.
* Completing protype and time-in-motion activities in Retail stores.
* Managing and monitoring back-stock POP inventory levels at fulfilment warehouse.
* Managing POP and display field requests of missing or damaged materials by retail account.
* Developing in-store installation instructions for use by field labor to execution visual merchandising program.
* Maintain the creative asset archive of all complete programs.
* Opening and managing all POs and accruals per project.
* Managing spend to stay within budget
* Providing and communicating updated budget reports.
* Creating new procedures for file management, archiving and for reporting and communicating to leadership.
This is a contract role for a maximum of 18 months, initially running through until 30th June 2022, extended at that point. The role is paying up to £46,000pa dependant on experience (with benefits and potential 5% bonus upon completion)
If you have a passion for digital advertising, with strong excel skills and able to review, analyse and understand data to drive efficiencies please apply today. Applications will be reviewed this week so don't delay!