Brook Street Social Care are currently working with an organisation which specialises in providing accommodation and support to young people aged 8-17. The service provides residents with day to day support, with the aim of progressing residents to semi - independent settings. My client is currently seeking for Waking Nights Support Workers for their children residential home.
Our client currently accommodates 2 children in one of their 4 bedroom properties. The needs of the residents vary, from mental health, learning disabilities, anti social behaviours and more. They are seeking candidates who have experience supporting residents with challenging behaviour.
- Actively involved in the residents activities
- Be passionate about children with emotional behaviour disorder
- Be able to intervene according to companies guidelines
- To operate within the legal parameters as described in the companies` policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
- Have NVQ Level 2 or above.
- Have minimum 6 months experience working with young people within a registered Ofsted setting
- Have the ability to produce reports and make analytical observations
- Ensure that safeguarding practices are maintained at all times.
You`ll be expected to attend an interview and complete and induction.
We would like to hear from candidates who are able to promote independence, manage challenging and hard to reach clients with the aim of generating positive outcomes. If you meet the criteria and thrive in making a difference in young people`s lives, please do not hesitate to apply.