Procurement Partner - You must have a degree or equivalent experience to apply.
Hours: Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:00)
Pay rate: £17.94 ph
Temporary contract until February 2020 with the potential to become permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a new team member for this great opportunity for our client's onsite procurement. We need a bright, confident communicator with great relationship management skills and an innovative approach to delivering procurement projects and support to assist the Senior Procurement Partner.
- work in a project management style to lead a range of procurement and commercial activities that deliver value for money
- develop effective sourcing strategies and work with the NHS SBS Strategic Sourcing and Transactional Procurement functions to carefully co-ordinate and manage both internal and external requirements and objectives
- Perform suitable tender/quotes processes, ensuing all steps and documentation is in line with legal thresholds, Trust SFIs and NHS SBS Strategic Sourcing contract award governance processes.
- Develop and deliver strategies against specific targets ensuring that client stakeholders are able to understand them
- Be well informed of local and national initiatives and understand commercial markets to provide exemplary negotiation skills and best value for money.
- Develop and present procurement ideas and proposals to the client by persuading staff, colleagues and service users of NHS SBS service as to their relevance and importance.
- Develop and deliver supplier relationship protocols and key messages, perform contract review meetings and monitoring where appropriate.
- In depth procurement experience and knowledge
- OJEU / EU Procurement experience
- Degree of equivalent experience
- Relationship management skills
If you would like to apply, please email your CV or call the office on 0151 242 6090.