Would you like to work for a company who invest their time into you?
To help you grow as a person within your next role?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you!!
Brook Street Recruitment have the pleasure to work for a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers.
Their hardware and software can be found across an impressive 250,000 companies worldwide and you would join their friendly team on a 12-week assignment to go into a permanent position.
Working Hours (37.5) Monday-Friday 830am-5pm (flexible)- NO WEEKENDS + OVERTIME AVAILABLE
Salary:£21,320 per annum (£10 per hour)
- To correctly and accurately receive, locate, pick, and dispatch Customer Orders whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Receiving customer orders, picking them and/or shipping.
- Good housekeeping is essential, and you will be required to keep the working areas of the business safe and clear
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system of all Supplier/Delivery/Pick Notes ensuring that all records are easily accessible.
- For all Customer orders, carry out the final Quality check of the order to ensure the Products and quantities are correct.
- Ensure all orders leaving Service Stores are adequately packaged for Transportation.
- Accurately pick products from the Service Stores locations according to Instructions on computerised lists/ Manual Pick Note.
- Report any Stock discrepancies to the Stock Controller and the Team Leader.
- Modern break area; pool table, xbox, dart board
- Kitchen facilities; microwave, fridge, storage space
- Free parking
- Great working atmosphere
- Company socials
- Progression if desired
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about what a typical day will involve, please either apply or give Clare a call on 07483 458787 and we will respond to all applications within 1 working day.