Brook Street is working with an exceptional employer in Cardiff who is expanding due to new business wins.
As part of their ambitious plans, they are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their established team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Monitor trends of component usage, using relevant system reports and placing purchase requests to ensure that the correct level of stock is held to meet department needs.
- Receive small component goods in from warehouse and book into stores location with minimum delay.
- Store all spares in a secure area and maintain the live inventory accurately to ensure that the stock is accounted for and available for repairing the equipment in the department in a timely manner.
- Update the system with the minimum, maximum and safety stock quantities and component values in order to be able to carry out cost per repair analysis.
- Book components to a repair activity when applicable.
- Maintain a safe and clean storage area.
- Manage the 4th party return material authorisations process in line with department procedures, including ensuring that the requests are processed accurately via database.
- Pack and despatch 4th party and customer returns to relevant repairer or customer.
- Monitor 4th party and customer return repairs and progress if overdue.
- Receive and close 4th party and customer returns and complete the process on system
- Perform first line software maintenance and administration of chip and pin devices.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and raise health and safety concerns to their manager when necessary.
- Free parking on site
- 23 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays (when bank holidays are worked payment is made instead)
- Private medical insurance for single and ability to pay for partner/children
- Life cover (Death in service) cover of 4 times basic
- Group Income Protection (Permanent health insurance) of 75% of salary less state benefit in event of long term illness or disability
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The People's Pension - 5% of "Qualifying Earnings" for the employee and 3% employer
- Voluntary cash plan for everyday medical expenses e.g. Dental, optical, chiropody etc.
- Occupational sick pay entitlement after qualifying period of 13 weeks
Please apply now for further information!