Brook Street is looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Administrator to join a growing business. This is a 4-week opportunity with the view to be made permanent for the right person!
The role is Monday to Friday 9 - 17:30 with no weekend work
What will you do as Warehouse and Logistics Administrator?
- Process requests via internal management systems, provide feedback and source items as requested
- Produce replenishment data and labels for items to be shipped
- Maintain the replenishment document with stock accuracy
- Update the contact centre of ongoing issues regarding shipments and parts availability
- Administer adjustments, records, and audits
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and raise any concerns when necessary
What skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role
- Excellent IT skills and be able to pick up new systems
- Previous experience of managing a large workload
- Great customer service experience
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Private medical insurance and the ability to add your family
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Voluntary cash plans for dental, optical and chiropody
- Dress down policy
- Charity days and fun events
- Reward and Recognition scheme
Please contact Nadine Borstal in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information