Nights Warehouse Controller Supervisor - Standlake
Shift Patterns: Sunday-Wednesday (06:00pm-05:00am).
The hourly rate: £14.20 per hour
Working in a warehouse involves heavy lifting and can involve handling to an estimated maximum of 28 kilos. Warehouse operatives are expected to use manual and electric pallet-trucks when required.
- Supporting the warehouse team to ensure all orders are picked in a timely matter.
- Ensure Heath and Safety procedures are followed.
- Complete training with members of staff - jobholder should be cross trained in different areas of the warehouse department as required
- Be mindful of product quality, integrity and trace ability. Ensure work is completed to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed. Report any concerns to the Warehouse Management Team.
- Ensure that product is rotated to minimise waste
- Household cleanliness in the warehouse is up to high standards.
Previous Experience Required
- Working within a warehouse environment
- Use of Electric pallet truck or equivalent
- Experience of picking/loading operations
- Use of a hand held scanner an advantage
- Supervisory experience an essential.
- Own vehicle is essential
If this is something apply online today!