Warehouse Operative - Immediate start
We are currently supporting a client of ours based in High Wycombe who are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join them on a short temporary assignment.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Moving and organising stock.
- Storing stock away safely.
- Moving items through the warehouse.
- Picking items for jobs
- Provide support to your team.
Knowledge and Skills.
- Good communication skills
- Taking initiative when something needs doing.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Forklift License is a MUST reach & counterbalance.
Pay rate: £11.00 p/h (Weekly Pay)
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-16:00pm.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to this advert. - Thank you!