Do you currently hold a Forklift License and looking for a new, exciting opportunity? Do you enjoy working with a friendly and family-like group of people with great opportunities to grow and develop further?
Do you drive and able to commute to Normandy, Guildford?
I have an exciting opportunity for a Licensed Counter-Balance Forklift Operator to join a fantastic company that puts it's people at the core of everything they do will loads of development opportunities in a Temporary Assignment which could become permanent for the right candidate.
I am currently seeking a Licensed Counter-Balance Forklift Operator to join this amazing team, supporting the Storage & Laboratory Operational activities to facilitate the storage and retrieval of materials with loading & unloading of transport deliveries in and out.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Palletising materials for storage & shipping
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Assist with logging of deliveries as well as retrieving and displaying materials for customer viewings.
- Reporting issues with materials, processes and equipment to ensure health & safety is maintained and repairs/maintenance undertaken.
- Assist with Laboratory operations and HSE considerations associated with the operation of cutting machinery and chemicals in a technical and engineering environment
- Must be able to work unsupervised
The ideal candidate will be in possession of additional Forklift Licenses such as Articulated (Flexi) and/or Reach and will be educated to GCSE level with good communication/writing skills, be proficient in Excel & Word and have previous warehouse experience with a background in Geology/Physics being highly advantageous.
Working Hours are: Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5pm) with 30 minutes for lunch.
Pay Rate: £11 p/hr, paid weekly. Holiday pay will also be accrued as you work.
Additional Benefits include:
- Additional Forklift training / Licensing
- Fire Warden & First Aid training
If you are presentable, hard working and reliable with a keen eye and attention to detail, are polite, courteous and physically fit and able to lift a 20kg weight then please apply directly or get in touch with Jose @ Brook Street, Woking to discuss the role in more detail.
Due to the location it is advised that you are a driver with your own vehicle or live locally enough that you are able to commute without relying on public transport.