Brook Street are able to offer this great opportunity for a Warehouse Operative, if you have a minimum of 6 months experience full training and development are offered for the right person. Based in Chesham this is a diverse role within a successful and expanding business who offer a supportive environment.
If you are a team player, are keen to learn, develop and grow this could be the role for you.
· Clean and prepare event equipment.
· Pack and cleardown event equipment.
· PAT Test event equipment.
· Stock control.
· Function test event equipment.
· Assist self-employed crew during collection of event equipment.
· Closedown of warehouse.
· Clear car park and bin area (leaves, rubbish, snow etc).
· Operate de-carboniser unit efficiently.
· Maintain industrial kitchen and fridges.
· Assist with facilities work.
· Maintain company standards including Food Hygiene and H&S.
· Take in deliveries.
· General housekeeping.
· Any other reasonable related duties as required.
For more information and an early interview please contact Jo O'Reilly.