Brook Street are able to offer this great opportunity for a Warehouse Operative, we are looking for a strong catering background as the company arrange catering events and as part of the warehoiuse team you will be asking to clean and ensure the equipment is ready to go out again to another event. PAT testing experience would be very helpful as would a FLT licence as would the ability to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry. If you have a minimum of 6 months experience full training and development are offered for the right person. Based in Chesham this is a diverse role within a successful and expanding business who offer a supportive environment.
If you are a team player, are keen to learn, develop and grow this could be the role for you.
· Clean and prepare event equipment.
· Pack and cleardown event equipment.
· PAT Test event equipment.
· Stock control.
· Function test event equipment.
· Assist self-employed crew during collection of event equipment.
· Closedown of warehouse.
· Clear car park and bin area (leaves, rubbish, snow etc).
· Operate de-carboniser unit efficiently.
· Maintain industrial kitchen and fridges.
· Assist with facilities work.
· Maintain company standards including Food Hygiene and H&S.
· Take in deliveries.
· General housekeeping.
· Any other reasonable related duties as required.
For more information and an early interview please contact Jo O'Reilly.