Brook Street are delighted to offer the chance to work with this global catering, hospitality and brand experience company, recognised for award winning credentials with a high profile, long standing clients, encompassing sport, music, TV, Film, entertainment and corporate events.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative, with a strong catering background as the company arrange catering events and as part of the warehoiuse team you will be asked to clean and ensure the equipment is ready to go out again to another event. If you would like a career that starts within the warehouse/stores and offers the possibility of travel and attending events this is a fabulous opportunity. If you are happy to work hard the rewards will follow. If you have a minimum of 6 months background in a warehouse and a full driving licence full training and development are offered for the right person. Based in Chesham this is a diverse role within a successful and expanding business who offer a supportive environment.
If you are a team player, are keen to learn, develop and grow this could be the role for you.
· Clean and prepare event equipment.
· Pack and clear down event equipment.
· · Stock control.
· Function test event equipment.
· Assist self-employed crew during collection of event equipment.
· Closedown of warehouse.
· Clear car park and bin area (leaves, rubbish, snow etc).
· Operate de-carboniser unit efficiently.
· Maintain industrial kitchen and fridges.
· Assist with facilities work.
· Maintain company standards including Food Hygiene and H&S.
· Take in deliveries.
· General housekeeping.
· Any other reasonable related duties as required.
For more information and an early interview please contact Jo O'Reilly.