Brook Street are recruiting for our Belfast client for an experienced Warehouse operator to join their expanding.
The role will be varied, and you will be required to work within all areas of the warehouse and perform various warehouse related duties.
Applicants must hold a counter balance forklift licence and have at least two years` experience in a warehouse environment, applicants must also have a valid driver`s licence.
Applicants must be physically fit to cope with the demands of the role must have the motivation and initiative to work alone at times in order to get the job done
This post may involve overtime and on occasion working at other locations to cover holidays etc.
Key duties include:
* Hand balling
* Moving stock around by hand or counter balance forklift truck
* Taking delivery of goods and supplies
* Checking for damaged or missing items
* Storing goods
* Picking and packing orders
* Loading goods for dispatch
* Keeping records of stock
* Keeping paperwork up to date
* At lease two years warehouse experience
* Forklift Counterbalance Licence
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Physically Fit and able for Manual Handling Work
* Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate in English.
* Flexible and available to work over-time as required
Monday to Friday shifts - no evenings or no weekends - Salary will start on £18,500 and rise to £18,800 after three months` probation
If interested please apply through the apply link,