Do you have warehouse experience (potentially a forklift/high reach licence)? Are you also computer literate?
My client in Tonbridge are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team. It will be to provide warehouse functions to ensure the needs of the customers and the company are fulfilled through the supply of products that meet their needs and requirements in respect of accuracy and the quality of products packed and despatched.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5pm (overtime might be required at times)
Your duties will include:
- To pick and pack Customers orders within the designated time frame, and to customer and company requirements and standards
- To use computer system to despatch orders correctly and in timely fashion, with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- To liaise with freight providers, customers and/or customers agents, as appropriate, to ensure deliveries of customers` orders are achieved as requested
- To accurately book consignments and enter data into third party software to despatch orders via couriers, post or pallet delivery
- To demonstrate a pro-active approach to job requirements and to react positively to day to day challenges
- To carry out warehouse duties in a safe and efficient manner, such as shelf filling, unloading/loading lorry`s using fork lift trucks, pre-packing, moving pallets within warehouse using manual and mechanical equipment, maintaining acceptable level of cleanliness and other duties as designated by line manager
- To assist in maintaining a safe work environment, reporting any incidents` that occur and ensure your actions do not put in jeopardy the health and safety of other employees and visitors
- To work both independently and as a member of a team to contribute to the overall success of the team and company
If you have the right skills and experience and are interested in the position then please apply today!