Salary: £8.91 per hour
Working Hours - 08:30am - 17:00pm
Our client provides top quality freeze-dried meals to internationally acclaimed explorers, rowers, sailors, endurance athletes and mountaineers as well as campers, scouts, film crews, military personnel, and rescue service teams all over the world.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Picking and packing along the line
- Ensuring Hygiene is always maintained
- Following specification to ensure we are delivering our High-quality products
- Ensure your working area is kept clean
- Training to be carried out as and when it is required.
- Making your Team Leader aware of any damage, for example faults, damage to equipment, machinery, and PPE (This is to be done in the first instance if you come across any of these.)
- Ensure All Allergen and food safety controls are carried out allowing the consumer to receive the products safely
- Lifting Crates up to 10kg safely
The experience we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within a warehouse
- Reliability is a MUST
- Ability to lift up to 10KG