Brook Street Recruitment is working with our County Antrim client to recruit a new Van Driver for their expanding company.
* To deliver our products on time to the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
* To build a good rapport with the customers shop floor personnel
* To liaise with the office in any matters which may arise in delivering, as soon as possible
* To replenish racks/bins as per the company procedure and to ensure the presentation/appearance of the kanban is of a very high standard.
* To build and retail good product knowledge
* To ensure the company uniform is worn at all times and is in a clean condition.
* To be available for and competent at general warehouse duties as and when required.
* Team work with other areas of the business; office and warehouse is crucial to ensure a smooth operation.
* You will be required to perform any reasonable duty that your line manager requests of you which is not necessarily listed
* Applicants must have a drivers licence
* Must have at least three years` experience in a similar role
* Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
* Good time management skills
* Must be flexible to work across other areas
* Must be PC Literate
To apply please send CV via the link