We are proud to be working in partnership with an established national sports brand, based within Chertsey. They are currently recruiting for two Goods In/Warehouse Operatives to join their team, on a temporary, ongoing basis until March 2020.
Duties will entail;
* Offloading delivery from pallets into the store (all boxes less than 20kg)
* Separating stock and delivering to products to different departments of the store
* Readying stock to be displayed on the shop floor (clothing on to hangers, security tagging, size markers etc.)
* Assisting with putting that stock on to the shop floor
* Successful applicants need to be physically fit and able
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in Winter Sports as there is the potential of a permanent position for suitable applicants in March.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday approx. 30 hours a week each across 5 days
* Our client can be flexible with times within the store operating hours; between 9am - 7pm (e.g. within school hours, or afternoons only etc.).
Hourly pay, paid weekly in arrears;
Under 21's - £7.30ph, increasing to £7.73ph, following 12 consecutive weeks of temping
Over 21 - £8.90ph, increasing to £9.37ph, following 12 consecutive weeks of temping
This site is a 20-minute walk from both Addlestone & Chertsey train station, also accessible via local bus links. There is free parking onsite for all staff members.
For more information please call Jose on 01483 700500 or apply via email with your CV