Warehouse Operatives - Witney Standlake
Pay rate is starting at £10.65 up to £11.71 after training.
Sunday 06:00-18:00, Monday 06:00-16:30, Tuesday 06:00-16:30, Wednesday 06:00-16:30.
My client is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join their friendly team working in a busy warehouse in Standlake. Suitable candidates must have experience within a warehouse and great team working skills. Full training will be provided.
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines.
- Work with the Ungraded Manager and other operatives to ensure that product is received correctly and is ready for receipt by production, when required
- Ensure product is loaded with the correct paperwork and the correct procedures are followed in that process
- Ensure that warehouse organisation is adhered to (walkways, product zones etc.)
- Ensure the warehouse presentation standards are maintained
- Ensure pre start checks are complete, up-to-date, and accurate
- Ensure the company absence procedures are followed
- Ensure that product is rotated to minimise waste
- Ensure that one is ready to commence work at the defined start-time
- The jobholder should be open to working in different areas within the site as required
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste, and suggest improvements to the line manager/team leader
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Forklift License would be desirable but not essential.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work part of a team
- Time keeping skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast paced environments
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Health & Safety
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
"Warehouse" OR "Forklift" OR "Production" OR "Factory" OR "Logistics" OR "Manufacturer"
If you would like to be considered for this role apply online and a member of our team will be in contact.