DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITHIN A BUSINESS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO GROW YOUR SKILLS, SUPPORT YOU AND WORK WITHIN A RELAXED WORKSHOP ENVIRONMENT?
THEN THIS IS THE POSITION FOR YOU!!
Brook Street Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to work for a multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers.
Their hardware and software can be found across an impressive 250,000 companies worldwide and you would join their friendly team on a 12-week assignment to go into a permanent position.
Working Hours (37.5) Monday-Friday 830am-5pm (flexible)- NO WEEKENDS
Salary: £21,320 per annum or £10 per hour
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NO ORDINARY WAREHOUSING ROLE - THE MANAGEMENT ARE SO SUPPORTIVE, UNDERSTANDING AND WANT THEIR NEW EMPLOYEES TO LEARN AND GROW WITH THEM!!
YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER WHEN YOU WORK HERE!
- To correctly and accurately receive, locate, pick, and dispatch Customer Orders whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Receiving customer orders, picking them and/or shipping.
- Good housekeeping is essential, and you will be required to keep the working areas of the business safe and clear
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system of all Supplier/Delivery/Pick Notes ensuring that all records are easily accessible.
- For all Customer orders, carry out the final Quality check of the order to ensure the Products and quantities are correct.
- Ensure all orders leaving Service Stores are adequately packaged for Transportation.
- Accurately pick products from the Service Stores locations according to Instructions on computerised lists/ Manual Pick Note.
- Report any Stock discrepancies to the Stock Controller and the Team Leader.
- Modern break area; pool table, xbox, dart board
- Kitchen facilities; microwave, fridge, storage space
- Free parking
- Great working atmosphere
- Company socials
- Progression if desired
- Approachable staff members
- Supportive Manager
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about what a typical day will involve, please either apply or call Clare on 07483 458 787 and I will respond to all applications within 1 working day.