2x Lead Operative - needed ASAP in the Standlake, Oxfordshire area for a reputable production company.
Position: Lead Operative
Salary: £8.95 per hour, after probation raising to £9.40 per hour
Hours: C Shift, Mon-Fri 16.30-02.00
Continental B Shift hours are:
Week 1 - Monday 06.00 - 16.30, Tuesday 06.00- 16.30 & Friday 06.00-16.30 (30 Hours) -
Week 2 - Saturday 06.00-18.00, Sunday 06.00-18.00, Wednesday 06.00-17.30 & Thursday 06.00-17.30 (45 hours).
Location: Standlake, Oxfordshire
We are currently recruiting Lead Operatives- automation Room at our Production Centre in Standlake, Oxfordshire, . The Lead Operatives - Automation Room will be required to support the Team with general day to day running of the Automation department and work on a shift pattern basis.
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines as outlined above
- Work closely with the production and warehouse operatives to develop a dynamic and positive attitude to the challenges of a busy production department
- Assist the Warehouse Controller(s) in focussing on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Warehouse Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
- Follow production plans, as instructed by the Production Controller, to satisfy customer service levels, maximise productivity and minimise waste
- Be mindful of product quality, integrity and traceability. Ensure work is completed to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed
- Ensure that all product specifications are followed by the automation room team. Ensure that PID labels with volumes, egg-type and shipper cards are correct at all times.
- Ensure pre start checks are complete, up-to-date, and accurate
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste. In agreement with the Warehouse Controller(s), implement and review the agreed
- Team player
- Delivers/ achieves task in job role
- Understanding of how job role impacts daily/ weekly operations and/or on team members
- Has a strong sense of fairness and of doing what is right
- Manages time efficiently
- Prioritises key daily tasks
- Schedules and utilises own time effectively
- Is practical and organised
- Adapts plans to meet changing circumstances
You will be expected to do the relevant training for this role.
If you are interested in the position, apply now!