Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Ballymoney to recruit a German speaking Web Administrator to join their growing team
You may have a relevant degree in Business/Marketing/e-commerce although this is not necessary as long as you have a passion to start a career in E-commerce and good standard of IT literacy. You will receive training on the job on all aspects of E-commerce.
You will be working across all divisions of the company which will give you the potential to gain a vast amount of experience in multiple skill sets and to liaise with other departments from Purchasing, Marketing and Designers.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:-
* Order processing and review: Checking and managing orders, monitoring shipping rates and organising shipping for large orders.
o Website Maintenance: Translations, adding, reviewing and removing products, Content writing, adding promotions, updating pages. Ensuring translations are accurate.
* SEO: Writing relevant content descriptions in the correct structure and monitoring performance, creating interesting and relevant blog content.
* Website Performance Reviews: Speed testing, Reviewing unmatched search terms, product reviews, channel reviews
* Email Marketing: Map and publishing emails.
* Analysing and Reporting: Reviewing, identifying trends and completing analytic reports
* Customer Service: Assist with customer service of web order queries, live chats and be a point of contact from German-speaking clients.
* Marketplaces: Helping optimize listing on various marketplaces.
* Communication: Supporting and working with all other departments when required.
* Show & Conference Attendance: Attending shows and representing the company in shows and conferences in UK, EU and various other countries, as required.
* Adhoc duties as advised by your manager
* A-C Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent
* Proven good standard of IT Literacy
* Fluent in German (written & spoken)
* Relevant degree in Business/Marketing/e-commerce although this is not necessary as long as have a passion to start a career in E-commerce
* SEO Experience
* Additional languages are advantageous
If interested please send CV via the link